$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
Life Insurance Companies Offer Protection
Life Insurance companies are offering attractive options for consumers who want to protect their dependents. However, some people delay the purchase of a life insurance policy until it is too late. Since thinking about your own mortality is not pleasant, some people try to avoid contemplating thoughts of their own demise. For example, as W. Somerset Maugham said: “Dying is a very dull, dreary affair. And my advice to you is to have nothing whatever to do with it.”
The motivating factors for people who do finally make the decision to purchase a life insurance policy usually coincide with the experience of a major life-altering event such as: getting married, starting a family, or purchasing a home. In fact, there are many other good reasons for purchasing a life insurance policy, and included among those reasons are that you will enhance your sense of personal security. In fact, since their inception, life insurance companies have largely been about transferring risks, thus providing their policyholders with the ability withstand any unplanned personal- financial emergencies.
Can you even imagine the anxiety of driving on the freeway without auto insurance? All of us know that at some point an accident is almost inevitable. But if you are insured, your car will be repaired or replaced by your insurance company, and your medical bills will be paid. A Life Insurance policy will also provide money for expenses that you incur after your death. In fact, life insurance companies are in business to insure your survivors against suffering the harsh financial consequences of facing your funeral and medical bills. And when you pay your life insurance company premiums, you are responsibly ensuring that your family will be safe from the effects of losing your contribution to the household income. What is it worth to be sure that your family won’t have to uproot their lives and change their living standards in the event their income level is affected by your premature or unexpected death. A life insurance policy will allow you to continue driving through the highway of life, without having to suffer the anxiety of wondering what will happen to those who depend on your earnings. And being insured will prevent you from suffering remorse and regret when you come to the realization that your loved ones will not be financially protected at a time when they most need the income you provide.
Tangible Expression of Love and Concern
Most people really do not want others to be held responsible to pay off any outstanding debts that were incurred during their lifetimes. A life insurance policy makes good sense because the proceeds can be used to pay any money owed, such as credit card debt, leaving your loved ones in a better financial position. Moreover, life insurance companies will advise you that the tax-free proceeds from a life insurance policy will provide your loved ones with a tangible expression of your concern and thoughtfulness.
In regard to purchasing a life insurance policy, we are setting an example of responsibility and caring. The life insurance company, that you have chosen, will be there to provide secure cash to pay for any debt you leave, a wedding, a down payment on a home, or funds to finance an education. In effect, a life insurance policy will provide you with a real ability to have a positive influence on the future of those you love.
You might also be interested in...
- 7 Common Relationship Deal-Breakers
- Amazing Tips To Help You Get Through Allergy Season
- Are We More Stressed Than the Rest of the World
- Are You Ruining Your Relationship
- Attitude Of Gratitude
- Beating Work Burnout is Easier than You Think
- Benefits Of Yoga And Meditation
- Beware Of Relationship Killers
- Big Cities Surprisingly Great for Outdoorsy People
- How To Boost Your Self Confidence
- Can Saying You’re Sorry Save Your Life?
- Can White Wines Be Healthy Too
- When you don't have a green thumb
- 8 PreWorkout Meals To Maximize Results
- Five Ways To Lead A Regret-Free Life
- Getting a Life Insurance Quote Without Getting a Medical Exam
- How To Prepare For Your Next Interview
- Is a Co-worker Making You Hate Your Job?
- Is Music The Antidote For Depression
- Is Your Diet Making You Feel More Stress?
- Life Insurance Companies Offer Protection
- How To Look Better Than Ever At 40
- More Big Cities Surprisingly Great for Outdoorsy People
- No Medical Exam Life Insurance: Only a Few Y/N Health Questions
- 10 Olympic Sports That Didn’t Make the Cut
- Outrageous Facts about U.S. Presidents
- Overcoming Frustration
- How To Get Relief From Credit Card Debt
- Shocking Food Facts that May Change the Way You Eat
- Sick Of Running? 5 Cardio Routines You Should Try Instead
- Smart Tips for Getting Paid What You Really Deserve
- Strange Laws You Don't Even Know You're Breaking
- The Singles’ Guide To Life Insurance
- Top 5 Things You Need To Know About Life Insurance
- Top 6 Factors That Destroy Your Credit Score
- Top Ten Health Tips For Active Women Over 50
- Treating Menopause Symptoms With Alternative Medicine
- Want To Know How Your Interview Went? Think Of It Like A First Date…
- What Every Woman Should Know About Breast Cancer
- What Is Ruining Your Workout
- What Most 30–Somethings Wish They’d Known in Their 20s
- Whats Really To Blame For Your Bad Mood
- Why You Keep Overeating and How to Stop
- Why You Need To Talk About Life Insurance
- You Can't Afford to Believe These Women's Health Myths