Choose Your Coverage:
No Medical Exam Only A Few Yes/No Health Questions
No Waiting Period You Buy Direct
Monthly Rates as low as: $3.49 for Adults
$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
Top 5 Things You Need To Know About Life Insurance
By Mike Elman • February 24, 2011
Life insurance is something that many people think about, but often procrastinate on purchasing. Some people aren’t sure if they need it, some think they can’t afford it, and some are just afraid to think about it.
- Buying life insurance sooner than later can be beneficial to everyone.
Just like any other insurance, you don’t want to be without it because you never know what’s going to happen. Having a policy in place even if you don’t think you need it means your loved ones are covered should something unexpected happen. It provides a sense of security knowing it’s taken care of ahead of time.
- Children’s life insurance is important too.
Many people don’t think about purchasing life insurance for their children but it can provide a solid financial head start. Buy it now and they will have it for years to come no matter where their future health or occupation takes them. Life insurance for your children serves as a very valuable gift in the future.
- Life insurance can save money.
It can help with burial costs and ease the financial burden on grieving family members. The cost of final expenses and other costs associated with your unexpected death are reasons enough to purchase a valuable life insurance policy. It’s a smart financial move that can benefit your family and make it easier when you’re gone.
- Getting life insurance can be simple.
Purchasing life insurance may seem like a difficult task, but it can be very simple. Some companies offer life insurance policies directly through the mail with only a few simple Yes/No health questions; no time-consuming or complex medical exams.
You may also be able to get both child and adult policies from the same company. Securing life insurance for your whole family in one place saves time, cuts down on paperwork and makes the overall process simpler.
- Life Insurance can be affordable.
No matter what budget you live on, there should a life insurance policy you can afford. Talk to your family members and decide what type of coverage you need, then find a plan with rates that fit within your means.
You might also be interested in...
- 7 Common Relationship Deal-Breakers
- Amazing Tips To Help You Get Through Allergy Season
- Are We More Stressed Than the Rest of the World
- Are You Ruining Your Relationship
- Attitude Of Gratitude
- Beating Work Burnout is Easier than You Think
- Benefits Of Yoga And Meditation
- Beware Of Relationship Killers
- Big Cities Surprisingly Great for Outdoorsy People
- How To Boost Your Self Confidence
- Can Saying You’re Sorry Save Your Life?
- Can White Wines Be Healthy Too
- When you don't have a green thumb
- 8 PreWorkout Meals To Maximize Results
- Five Ways To Lead A Regret-Free Life
- Getting a Life Insurance Quote Without Getting a Medical Exam
- How To Prepare For Your Next Interview
- Is a Co-worker Making You Hate Your Job?
- Is Music The Antidote For Depression
- Is Your Diet Making You Feel More Stress?
- Life Insurance Companies Offer Protection
- How To Look Better Than Ever At 40
- More Big Cities Surprisingly Great for Outdoorsy People
- No Medical Exam Life Insurance: Only a Few Y/N Health Questions
- 10 Olympic Sports That Didn’t Make the Cut
- Outrageous Facts about U.S. Presidents
- Overcoming Frustration
- How To Get Relief From Credit Card Debt
- Shocking Food Facts that May Change the Way You Eat
- Sick Of Running? 5 Cardio Routines You Should Try Instead
- Smart Tips for Getting Paid What You Really Deserve
- Strange Laws You Don't Even Know You're Breaking
- The Singles’ Guide To Life Insurance
- Top 5 Things You Need To Know About Life Insurance
- Top 6 Factors That Destroy Your Credit Score
- Top Ten Health Tips For Active Women Over 50
- Treating Menopause Symptoms With Alternative Medicine
- Want To Know How Your Interview Went? Think Of It Like A First Date…
- What Every Woman Should Know About Breast Cancer
- What Is Ruining Your Workout
- What Most 30–Somethings Wish They’d Known in Their 20s
- Whats Really To Blame For Your Bad Mood
- Why You Keep Overeating and How to Stop
- Why You Need To Talk About Life Insurance
- You Can't Afford to Believe These Women's Health Myths