$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
Globe Life and Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Present $10,000 Grant to RBI Austin
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company and the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation presented a $10,000 grant to RBI Austin on Thursday, January 15, 2015. The funds will be used towards starting a new Jr. RBI program in the Dove Springs area.
Twelve grants were awarded and announced in September 2014. The checks for those grants are being presented at various stops on the Rangers' 2015 Winter Caravan.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
- 2017 Grants Awarded To Nonprofit Organizations From Globe Life And The Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation
- Globe Life Extends Naming Rights Partnership to Texas Rangers New Ballpark
- Globe Life Joins The Fight Against Kidney Cancer
- The Spirit Of FC Dallas Special Olympics And Globe Life
- Operation Warrior Wishes
- Globe Life And Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Award Grants To 10 Non-Profit Organizations In Support Of Youth Baseball And Softball
- The 19th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Globe Life Sponsors Special Olympics FC Dallas
- Globe Life Asks Purple Heart Recipient To Throw Ceremonial First Pitch At Rangers Game
- Trivia Night For Special Olympics
- Globe Life And Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Present Grants To China Spring Youth Athletic Association And YMCA Of Central Texas
- Globe Life and Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Present $10,000 Grant to RBI Austin
- United Way Golf Tournament
- Dealing For Dreams For The Make A Wish Foundation
- Special Olympics Trivia Night
- The Ballpark in Arlington, TX Is Now Called Globe Life Park In Arlington