$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
Globe Life Joins The Fight Against Kidney Cancer
Globe Life donated a $5,000 sponsorship to "Rock The Cure For Kidney Cancer," which was held in Dallas on February 25, 2017. The event included a cocktail reception, food, live music and a silent auction. The local event was presented by the Kidney Cancer Coalition (KCC), a national non-profit dedicated to kidney cancer research. To further a cure for kidney cancer through research, 100% of the net proceeds from the "Rock the Cure for Kidney Cancer" event go to the UT Southwestern Kidney Cancer Program to fund a specific research project.
The Kidney Cancer Coalition was founded with the goal of abolishing kidney cancer as a threat to the life and health of patients by accelerating research and offering direct financial support for clinical and laboratory researchers with promising ideas.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
- Globe Life Joins The Fight Against Kidney Cancer
- The Spirit Of FC Dallas Special Olympics And Globe Life
- Operation Warrior Wishes
- Globe Life And Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Award Grants To 10 Non-Profit Organizations In Support Of Youth Baseball And Softball
- The 19th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Globe Life Sponsors Special Olympics FC Dallas
- Globe Life Asks Purple Heart Recipient To Throw Ceremonial First Pitch At Rangers Game
- Trivia Night For Special Olympics
- Globe Life And Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Present Grants To China Spring Youth Athletic Association And YMCA Of Central Texas
- Globe Life and Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Present $10,000 Grant to RBI Austin
- United Way Golf Tournament
- Dealing For Dreams For The Make A Wish Foundation
- Special Olympics Trivia Night
- The Ballpark in Arlington, TX Is Now Called Globe Life Park In Arlington