$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
The Spirit Of FC Dallas Special Olympics And Globe Life
Globe Life has signed an agreement with Major League Soccer team, FC Dallas, that includes sponsoring the organization's Special Olympics team. This extraordinary group of athletes will play the LA Galaxy Special Olympics team in Texas on August 15th, 2015, then again in Los Angeles on September 26th, 2015. Some of the non-game activities the Olympians will experience include try outs, a signing day where each player signs an FC Dallas contract, team practices, a meet and greet with FC Dallas players, and the trip to Los Angeles.
As part of the agreement, Globe Life is also honored to sponsor five FC Dallas Community Soccer Clinics for children and the new #HaveABall program that involves player appearances and pick up soccer games throughout the community.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
- 2017 Grants Awarded To Nonprofit Organizations From Globe Life And The Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation
- Globe Life Extends Naming Rights Partnership to Texas Rangers New Ballpark
- Globe Life Joins The Fight Against Kidney Cancer
- The Spirit Of FC Dallas Special Olympics And Globe Life
- Operation Warrior Wishes
- Globe Life And Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Award Grants To 10 Non-Profit Organizations In Support Of Youth Baseball And Softball
- The 19th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Globe Life Sponsors Special Olympics FC Dallas
- Globe Life Asks Purple Heart Recipient To Throw Ceremonial First Pitch At Rangers Game
- Trivia Night For Special Olympics
- Globe Life And Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Present Grants To China Spring Youth Athletic Association And YMCA Of Central Texas
- Globe Life and Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Present $10,000 Grant to RBI Austin
- United Way Golf Tournament
- Dealing For Dreams For The Make A Wish Foundation
- Special Olympics Trivia Night
- The Ballpark in Arlington, TX Is Now Called Globe Life Park In Arlington