$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
Globe Life Step Up Scholarship
On December 17, 2018 Globe Life donated $25,000 to Step Up For Students Scholarship Program for the 2018-2019 school year. The donation will help fund three K-12 scholarships so lower-income children can attend the school that best meets their learning needs.
David Bryant, Development Officer for Step Up For Students (left) and Corey Jones, Globe Life SVP of Digital Marketing and Branding (right)
“Since 1951, Globe Life has believed in giving back to the communities in which we live and work,” said Corey Jones, Globe Life Senior Vice President of Digital Marketing and Branding. “We strive to create opportunities to be a source of good to those around us and we are proud to support Step Up For Students to provide education opportunities for children in our community.”
Step Up For Students is a nonprofit organization that helps manage the income-based Florida Tax Credit Scholarship Program. The program is funded by corporations with tax-credited donations and allows parents and students to choose between a K-12 scholarship to support private school tuition and fees, or one that assists with transportation costs to out-of-county public schools.
For the 2018-2019 school year, Step Up For Students is serving more than 98,500 students throughout Florida with tuition scholarships valued at up to $6,519 per student for kindergarten through fifth grade, $6,815 for sixth through eighth grade, and $7,111 for ninth through 12th grade. More than 1,800 private schools participate in the scholarship program statewide.
To learn more about Step Up For Students, visit: www.StepUpForStudents.org.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
- Florence Fuller Child Development Center
- Globe Life Partners With Meals On Wheels Collin County In 14th Annual Golf Tournament
- Globe Life Donates $2,500 to Special Olympics Texas at Conference USA Basketball Championship
- Globe Life Donates Lake Tenkiller Property to NewView Oklahoma
- 2018 Charitable Giving
- Globe Life Step Up Scholarship
- Globe Life 2018 Conference USA Sponsorship Announcement
- Globe Life Donates $20K to Meals on Wheels Collin County
- Globe Life helps raise more than $30K for Special Olympics at Trivia Nite
- Pack of Hope
- 2017 Grants Awarded To Nonprofit Organizations From Globe Life And The Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation
- Globe Life Extends Naming Rights Partnership to Texas Rangers New Ballpark
- Globe Life Joins The Fight Against Kidney Cancer
- The Spirit Of FC Dallas Special Olympics And Globe Life
- Operation Warrior Wishes
- Globe Life And Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Award Grants To 10 Non-Profit Organizations In Support Of Youth Baseball And Softball
- The 19th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Globe Life Sponsors Special Olympics FC Dallas
- Globe Life Asks Purple Heart Recipient To Throw Ceremonial First Pitch At Rangers Game
- Trivia Night For Special Olympics
- Globe Life And Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Present Grants To China Spring Youth Athletic Association And YMCA Of Central Texas
- Globe Life and Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Present $10,000 Grant to RBI Austin
- United Way Golf Tournament
- Dealing For Dreams For The Make A Wish Foundation
- Special Olympics Trivia Night
- The Ballpark in Arlington, TX Is Now Called Globe Life Park In Arlington