$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
Globe Life Asks Purple Heart Recipient To Throw Ceremonial First Pitch At Rangers Game
Globe Life was honored to have wounded veteran, Corporal Jacob Schick of the United States Marine Corps, throw out the first pitch at the July 28th game at Globe Life Park in Arlington, TX. Globe Life has the privilege of throwing the first pitch at one game a year. This year, wounded warrior, Jacob Schick was the first choice as his heroic story of bravery is inspiring.
Cpl. Schick sustained multiple injuries when his Humvee hit a triple-stack tank mine in 2004 in Iraq. He suffered compound fractures in his left leg and left arm, multiple skin, ligament, and bone loss, partial loss of his left hand and arm, broken ribs, and amputation below the knee of his left leg. He has undergone 46 surgeries and 23 blood transfusions.
Cpl. Schick resides in Frisco, TX with his family and manages warrior relations for the Center for Brain Health in Dallas which he credits for helping him recover from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Traumatic Brain Injury
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
- Globe Life Joins The Fight Against Kidney Cancer
- The Spirit Of FC Dallas Special Olympics And Globe Life
- Operation Warrior Wishes
- Globe Life And Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Award Grants To 10 Non-Profit Organizations In Support Of Youth Baseball And Softball
- The 19th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Globe Life Sponsors Special Olympics FC Dallas
- Globe Life Asks Purple Heart Recipient To Throw Ceremonial First Pitch At Rangers Game
- Trivia Night For Special Olympics
- Globe Life And Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Present Grants To China Spring Youth Athletic Association And YMCA Of Central Texas
- Globe Life and Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Present $10,000 Grant to RBI Austin
- United Way Golf Tournament
- Dealing For Dreams For The Make A Wish Foundation
- Special Olympics Trivia Night
- The Ballpark in Arlington, TX Is Now Called Globe Life Park In Arlington