$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
Globe Life And Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Present Grants To China Spring Youth Athletic Association And YMCA Of Central Texas
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company and the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation presented grants in the amount of $10,920 to the China Spring Youth Athletic Association of China Spring, TX and $5,000 to the YMCA of Central Texas in Waco on Tuesday, January 27, 2015.
The China Spring Youth Athletic Association will use the funds towards replacing bleachers and providing lighting for one of its ballparks. The YMCA of Central Texas will use the funds toward the expansion of its t-ball and coach pitch programs.
The Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation instituted the Grant Program in 2012 as another means to promote the growth and development of youth baseball and softball. As part of its partnership with the Rangers, Globe Life is making a substantial commitment to support youth baseball and softball programs in the Rangers' five-state territory by joining with the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation in the grant partnership program.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
- Globe Life Joins The Fight Against Kidney Cancer
- The Spirit Of FC Dallas Special Olympics And Globe Life
- Operation Warrior Wishes
- Globe Life And Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Award Grants To 10 Non-Profit Organizations In Support Of Youth Baseball And Softball
- The 19th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Globe Life Sponsors Special Olympics FC Dallas
- Globe Life Asks Purple Heart Recipient To Throw Ceremonial First Pitch At Rangers Game
- Trivia Night For Special Olympics
- Globe Life And Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Present Grants To China Spring Youth Athletic Association And YMCA Of Central Texas
- Globe Life and Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Present $10,000 Grant to RBI Austin
- United Way Golf Tournament
- Dealing For Dreams For The Make A Wish Foundation
- Special Olympics Trivia Night
- The Ballpark in Arlington, TX Is Now Called Globe Life Park In Arlington