$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
Globe Life helps raise more than $30K for Special Olympics at Trivia Nite
Globe Life participated in a Trivia Nite full of pizza, prizes, and brain stumpers February 17 at the Chevy Bricktown Events Center in Downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Proceeds from this event reached a record-breaking $30,573 and were donated to the Oklahoma Capitol Area Special Olympics.
The Special Olympics organization is the world’s largest sports association for people with intellectual disabilities with more than 4.9 million athletes in 172 countries with more than a million volunteers. The organization helps people with disabilities discover new power, strength, and talent through sports. Area Special Olympics.
Globe Life had a record-breaking attendance of 18 teams and more than 140 participants out of the 554 overall attendees this year. We are also proud to announce a Globe Life team placed third overall in the event. Area Special Olympics.
Globe Life is proud to team up with such a wonderful organization and looks forward to many more years of support in the future. For more information about Special Olympics, visit www.specialolympics.org.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
- Globe Life Partners With Meals On Wheels Collin County In 14th Annual Golf Tournament
- Globe Life Donates $2,500 to Special Olympics Texas at Conference USA Basketball Championship
- Globe Life Donates Lake Tenkiller Property to NewView Oklahoma
- 2018 Charitable Giving
- Globe Life Step Up Scholarship
- Globe Life 2018 Conference USA Sponsorship Announcement
- Globe Life Donates $20K to Meals on Wheels Collin County
- Globe Life helps raise more than $30K for Special Olympics at Trivia Nite
- 2017 Grants Awarded To Nonprofit Organizations From Globe Life And The Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation
- Globe Life Extends Naming Rights Partnership to Texas Rangers New Ballpark
- Globe Life Joins The Fight Against Kidney Cancer
- The Spirit Of FC Dallas Special Olympics And Globe Life
- Operation Warrior Wishes
- Globe Life And Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Award Grants To 10 Non-Profit Organizations In Support Of Youth Baseball And Softball
- The 19th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Globe Life Sponsors Special Olympics FC Dallas
- Globe Life Asks Purple Heart Recipient To Throw Ceremonial First Pitch At Rangers Game
- Trivia Night For Special Olympics
- Globe Life And Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Present Grants To China Spring Youth Athletic Association And YMCA Of Central Texas
- Globe Life and Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Present $10,000 Grant to RBI Austin
- United Way Golf Tournament
- Dealing For Dreams For The Make A Wish Foundation
- Special Olympics Trivia Night
- The Ballpark in Arlington, TX Is Now Called Globe Life Park In Arlington