$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
Children's Whole Life Insurance: Financial Benefits
By purchasing a whole life policy as an investment, you are purchasing a valuable gift for your child or grandchild. By sparking the interest and awareness of accruing money, a whole life policy can become a vehicle for teaching young children about the importance of financial responsibility. For example, a whole life insurance policy can help children to learn about the terminology of finances such as tax-deferred savings, as benefits are paid free of federal income tax. There are additional advantages that older children will gain by being the beneficiaries of children’s whole life insurance policies. For example, they may decide they could use the policy proceeds to help defray some of their future educational expenses or even to pay future policy premiums.
A gift like this will never become obsolete, discarded or given to strangers, along with all the outgrown clothes and toys. As your children or grandchildren mature, they will gain the understanding that when you purchased a children’s whole life insurance policy for their benefit, you were demonstrating deep care and concern for their future welfare.
You might also be interested in...
- 6 Things That Happen If You Drink Soda Everyday
- 8 Survival Skills Every Child Should Know
- Children's Whole Life Insurance: Financial Benefits
- Coparenting With An Ex
- Dealing With A Teenage Daughter
- Do Stay At Home Moms Need Life Insurance
- Four Effortless Ways to Be a Better Parent
- Give Your Child a Financial Head Start
- Top 5 Ways To Help Your Child Adjust To A New School
- How to Have a Successful Parent/Teacher Conference
- Keep Your Children Safe and Happy at Home
- Should You Get Life Insurance for Your Children
- Should You Monitor Your Kids’ Online Activity?
- Surprising Things New Parents Should Know
- Teaching an Older Sibling to Help Care for a Younger One
- Teaching Your Child Responsibility
- The Importance of Whole Life Insurance
- 9 Life Hacks For Busy Moms
- Why Adults Need A Timeout Too
- New Tools To Keep Teen Drivers Safe