$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
The Importance of Whole Life Insurance
When families make the decision to purchase a whole life insurance policy, they are often in the process of experiencing a major life-altering event such as getting married, starting a family, or purchasing a home. In fact, there are many good reasons for purchasing a whole life insurance policy. And most of us, at some point in our lives, will realize that owning whole life insurance is very important to ensure our sense of security.
Can you even imagine the anxiety of driving on the freeway without auto insurance? All of us know that at some point an accident is almost inevitable. But if you have auto insurance, your car will be repaired, and your medical bills will get paid. Whole Life Insurance works the same way. It ensures that your family will have preplanned financial assistance to help offset the loss of your earnings while adjusting to the emotional difficulties and financial consequences of your untimely departure.
Since its inception, insurance has been all about transferring risk, thereby avoiding the anxiety of potential loss. When you purchase life insurance, you are making a plan to be sure your family will be safe from the effects of losing your contribution to the household income. You want to be sure that your family won’t have to uproot their lives and change their living standards in the event their income level is affected by your premature or unexpected death. And you can continue driving through the highway of life, without having to suffer the anxiety of wondering what will happen to those who depend on your earnings.
Tangible Expression of Love and Concern
People have suffered deep feelings of remorse and regret when they became ill and realized their loved ones were not going to be financially protected after their premature death.
Most people really do not want others to be held responsible to pay off any outstanding debts that were incurred during their lifetimes. A whole life insurance policy makes good sense because the proceeds can help pay money owed, such as credit card debt, leaving your loved ones in a better financial position.
It is not morbid to responsibly remember that the tax-free proceeds from life insurance will provide your loved ones with a tangible expression of your concern and thoughtfulness.
Thinking about your own mortality is not pleasant, and some people try to avoid contemplating thoughts of their own demise. For example, as W. Somerset Maugham said:
Dying is a very dull, dreary affair. And my advice to you is to have nothing whatever to do with it.1
It is, as if by avoidance, we can delay having to face the fact that dying will happen to all of us. Our routines continue and we make new commitments while not knowing whether our deaths will be premature.
In contrast, imagine the security of knowing that by purchasing life insurance, we are setting an example of responsibility and caring. There will be cash to help pay for a wedding, help with a down payment on a home, or even funds to help finance an education. Think about it. A life insurance policy will provide you with the actual ability to have a positive influence on the future of those you love.
You might also be interested in...
- 6 Things That Happen If You Drink Soda Everyday
- 8 Survival Skills Every Child Should Know
- Children's Whole Life Insurance: Financial Benefits
- Coparenting With An Ex
- Dealing With A Teenage Daughter
- Do Stay At Home Moms Need Life Insurance
- Four Effortless Ways to Be a Better Parent
- Give Your Child a Financial Head Start
- Top 5 Ways To Help Your Child Adjust To A New School
- How to Have a Successful Parent/Teacher Conference
- Keep Your Children Safe and Happy at Home
- Should You Get Life Insurance for Your Children
- Should You Monitor Your Kids’ Online Activity?
- Surprising Things New Parents Should Know
- Teaching an Older Sibling to Help Care for a Younger One
- Teaching Your Child Responsibility
- The Importance of Whole Life Insurance
- 9 Life Hacks For Busy Moms
- Why Adults Need A Timeout Too
- New Tools To Keep Teen Drivers Safe
- Sneaky Ways To Trick Picky Eaters
- Dad Wisdom You Can’t Live Without
- What Parents Should Know About Snapchat