$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
How To Be Responsible About Life Insurance
Life insurance is a subject that frequently arises after the untimely death of a family member or friend. When someone we know leaves behind survivors, questions like "what will happen to them now?" and “how will their family pay for the funeral?” often follow.
It’s unfortunate that it takes a tragedy to make us think about things like life insurance, but it is a topic that many people avoid due to its macabre and unpleasant nature. No one wants to think about their own death or the deaths of those they care about, but thinking ahead can help protect our loved ones from the financial hardships they face after we’re gone. Consider what would happen to the people who depend on you, if the unthinkable occurred.
Funeral and burial expenses alone can put a huge burden on your family, not to mention the many other costs that potentially plague households after the passing of the bread-winner. For example, did you know that the average funeral costs add up to over $6500. The stress of finding or borrowing that much money can be especially difficult on a family that is grieving.
Unfortunately, final expenses are not limited to the funeral and burial costs. Families and spouses can also be held responsible for debts, such as from credit cards, car and home loans, household bills and other monetary obligations belonging to the deceased.
If you’ve ever known anyone that has lost a spouse or close family member who was without life insurance, you probably know how difficult it can be to deal with these immediate, long term expenses. Having life insurance can help shield your spouse, children, parents or anyone else that may inherit your final expenses from the adversity of carrying such a financial burden all by themselves.
All these reasons warrant reflection when you are considering the purchase of life insurance. Be thorough. Do some research on policies and coverage and decide your budget, then talk to your spouse and other family members to determine what coverage amount is right for you.
You might also be interested in...
- About Life Insurance
- Do You Really Need Life Insurance?
- Does Divorce Spell The End Of A Happy Childhood
- Globe Life is A+ Rated
- Health Symptoms You Should Never Ignore
- History of Life Insurance
- How High Should Your SPF Be
- How To Be Responsible About Life Insurance
- Planning Your Family For An Emergency Evacuation
- The Difference Between Power Of Attorney And A Living Will
- Reconsider Getting a Life Insurance Policy
- Setting Goals For Your Employees
- Skills that Make Bosses Want to Hire You
- The Importance of Life Insurance
- The Importance of Term Life Insurance
- Is It Time To Review Your Life Insurance Policy?
- Too Busy to Stay Healthy?
- What is Term Life Insurance?
- When Insurance Becomes an Investment
- Choosing Whole Life Vs Term Life Insurance
- Why You Should Look Into Term Life Insurance