$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
Senior Life Insurance Pays for Funeral Costs
Americans are living longer than ever. When Joe outlived his term insurance policy, Angie remembered that they were offered a senior life insurance policy that was very affordable. Unfortunately, her husband felt that they didn’t need life insurance because they had plenty of retirement savings. She didn’t argue with him. After all, Joe had always been a good provider, and because of his careful investments, they both felt sure their retirement years would meet their dreams and expectations. But Joe developed physical problems, and his health kept deteriorating. Meanwhile, the bills kept increasing and their savings dwindled.
Angie didn’t expect her Joey to die in the very ambulance that came to rescue him. But, as the ambulance continued on its way to the hospital, Angie realized that now, on top of everything that had happened, she still had to deal with making funeral arrangements. The next day, while numb with grief, Angie learned that she did not have the $10,000 the undertaker wanted for the funeral. “No, I don’t have a burial insurance policy,” she was forced to admit to the undertaker, her relatives, and even her children. At this point, Angie realized that her husband’s death was going to become a very expensive burden. Life insurance for seniors can provide your survivors with money to live in cases something happens to you, and ease the financial burden your loved ones will have to endure.
Everyone kept asking if she needed anything. They offered her meals, company, and sympathy, but all she needed now was the money to bury her husband of forty odd years. At this terrible time in her life, she was forced to swallow her pride and to beg her children to pay for the funeral. Life insurance for seniors helps family members if in the event that your savings are depleted for any reason. None of us know if we will have unexpected expenses because of deteriorating health. Life insurance for seniors offers protection against bills such as burial costs, which keep rising, and unexpected emergency care expenses.
Angie slowly realized that her standard of living would have to change since she would only be receiving a portion of Joe’s social security. Joe was very wrong in thinking that they did not need life insurance for seniors. A senior life insurance policy would have helped to preserve her dignity by supplementing her retirement income.
Your family members need to have their dignity preserved, and Joey was wrong! Life Insurance for seniors is a necessity.
You might also be interested in...
- 4 Important Safety Measures For Seniors
- 5 Scams Seniors Should Watch Out For
- 5 Telltale Signs It’s Time To Stop Driving
- 6 Sports Seniors Can Enjoy
- 7 Ways To Feel Younger
- Aging In America
- The Best Low Maintenance Pets For Seniors
- Budget-Friendly Vacations with Perks for Seniors
- Can Eating Cherries Alleviate Arthritis?
- How To Choose A Medicare Supplement Plan
- Could You Live On Social Security?
- Does Your Elderly Loved One Need More Care than You Can Give
- Is Your Elderly Parent Feeling Lonely
- Five Health Tips for Men over 50
- Five Health Tips for Women over 50
- Five Tips for Helping Seniors Stay Active
- Helpful Tips for Adjusting to an Empty Nest
- Home Safety Checklist for Single Seniors
- Home Safety Tips for Seniors Living Alone
- How Seniors Can Improve Their Posture
- How Seniors Should Stock Their Kitchen
- How to Be a Good Husband in Retirement
- How to Change Your Life in 10 Days
- How to Do Container Gardening for Seniors
- How to Find Happiness in Your Senior Years
- How to Grow Easy Houseplants for Seniors
- How To Help Your Senior Parent Stay Mentally Healthy and Happy
- How to Simplify Housekeeping for Seniors
- How to Stay Looking Sharp for Senior Men
- The Importance Of Keeping Seniors Hydrated
- Is Chiropractic Care Safe For Seniors?
- Is Long-Term Care Insurance Necessary
- Patio Gardening For Seniors
- Preparing For Retirement
- Pros and Cons of Living in a Retirement Community
- How To Protect Seniors Against Identity Theft
- Senior Life Insurance is a Worthwhile Investment
- Senior Life Insurance Pays for Funeral Costs
- Senior Summer Safety
- How Seniors Benefit From Adopting Senior Pets
- How Seniors Can Decorate With Unique Framed Art
- Seniors & The Social Life
- Seven Power Foods for Seniors
- Tips for Seniors: How to Upgrade Your Bed for a Better Night's Sleep
- Tips For Seniors On Improving Your Immune System
- Tips for Seniors on How to Stock a Gift Drawer
- Top Travel Safety Tips for Seniors
- Understanding Medicare Part D Plans
- Reasons Why An Elderly Loved One May Not Be Eating
- Why Seniors Need The Flu And Pneumonia Vaccines
- You Won't Believe How Easily You Can Stall Aging
- How To Choose Low Income Housing For Seniors
- 8 Unique Gifts For Seniors
- Activities For Senior Citizens
- 7 Winter Safety Tips For Seniors
- 5 Questions To Ask When Considering A Continuing Care Retirement Community
- How Long Should You Wait To Claim Social Security
- Signs And Symptoms Of A UTI In Seniors
- How To Deal With The Emotions Of Retirement
- How To Help Seniors Fight Depression
- How Seniors Can Save More Money
- What Services To Expect From Assisted Living Centers
- How To Live A Long Life
- Top 3 Dental Risks For Seniors