Choose Your Coverage:
No Medical Exam Simple Application
No Waiting Period You Buy Direct
Monthly Rates as low as: $3.49 for Adults
$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply for coverage?
You can click here to apply. It just takes a few minutes to complete the simple application. Once you apply and are approved, we will send your policy to you in the mail so you can review it and file it with your important paperwork.
- How do I pay my bill?
You have convenient options to pay your bill.
- Pay By Bank Draft – You can arrange to have payments automatically deducted from your bank account.
- Pay Online - Our simple eService Center makes it easy to pay online. Just log in to our eService Center to register your policy and make payments.
- Pay By Phone – Give us a call at 1-877-577-3860 and set up a payment with one of our helpful Customer Service Representatives.
- Pay By Mail – Just mail your payment to:
Premium Processing Center
Globe Life Center
Oklahoma City, OK 73184-0001
- How do I request my bill?
You can call customer service at 1-877-577-3860 or request one through our online eService Center.
- How do I change my auto payment bank draft date?
You can change your payment date through our convenient eService Center.
- What if I’m having trouble paying online at the eService Center and my premium is due?
Call our customer service department at 1-877-577-3860 to speak to a representative. They can help you make an immediate payment over the phone so you don’t interrupt your valuable coverage.
- How do I file a claim?
A claim can be filed by a spouse, child, family representative or a funeral home representative. Making sure you have the following information at hand can save you time:
- Name, Telephone Number, Address of Beneficiary
- Policy Number
- Certified Death Certificate
- Coroner’s Report (if accident, homicide, suicide)
- Police Report (if accident, homicide, suicide)
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company
PO Box 8076
Attn: Life Claims Department
McKinney, TX 75070
Processing time on claims can vary depending upon the circumstances surrounding the claim. Please allow 10-15 business days from the date that you mail the above documents for Globe Life to receive, log and process the information. You will be notified if additional information is needed.
- How long do you take to pay your claims?
Every claim is its own personal situation. As soon as a person starts the claims process, we work hard to take care of their needs quickly and efficiently. We are here for people in their time of need and strive for the utmost in policyholder satisfaction.
- How do I check on the status of my claim?
To check the status of your claim, you can call our Customer Service department at 1-888-650-4081 or you can visit our eService Center.
- I have coverage for myself. How do I get coverage for my spouse?
Securing coverage for other family members is easy. You can get coverage for them by beginning a new adult application here.
- I have coverage for myself. How do I get coverage for my kids?
Securing coverage for other family members is easy. You can get coverage for them by beginning a new children’s application here.
- Can I increase the amount of my life insurance policy?
You may be eligible to add to your existing coverage amount. You can either log in to our eService Center or call 1-877-577-3860 to find out if you are eligible.
- I can’t afford my monthly premium, but I still need life insurance. What can I do to keep my coverage?
We want you to be protected. That’s why we have a variety of options you can choose from in order to maintain coverage while lowering your premium amount. Call us to find out more.