$1* Buys $250,000 Accidental Benefits Insurance
Accidents are sudden and unexpected. They can cause tremendous emotional and financial grief for family members. What if your life insurance isn’t enough? This is an accidental death insurance policy that provides up to $250,000 for a covered accidental death or loss and it costs just $1* to start. It could help your family with the financial burden of medical bills, debt, mortgage payments, and even final expenses.
- Acceptance is guaranteed, regardless of health if you are between the ages of 18 and 69.
- No health questions or medical exams.
- *$1 pays for the first month for up to $250,000 of coverage. After the first month, the rates are locked in for the life of the policy.
- The valuable monthly premiums will never increase for any reason.
These Additional Features Are Guaranteed - At NO EXTRA COST
- Inflation Benefit
For every year the Policy remains continuously in force, primary insured’s Principal Benefit will automatically be increased by 5% of the Initial Principal Benefit until the Principal Benefit is equal to 125% of the Initial Principal Benefit, or the primary insured turns age 70, whichever is earlier.
- Education Benefit
Upon the accidental death of the primary insured, pays an additional 10% of the death benefit for each dependent child who, on the date of the accident, is between the
ages of 15 and 22. Available only on the Family Plan and limited to $10,000.
- Seat Belt Benefit
Pays 10% of the insured’s Principal Benefit if the insured suffers an accidental death while operating or riding in a car and wearing a seat belt.
- Common Disaster Benefit
If the primary insured and the insured spouse both suffer accidental deaths in a common accident, the insured spouse's death benefit will be increased to 100% of the primary insured's Principal Benefit. Available only on the Family Plan.
- Dismemberment Benefit
Pays for loss of a hand, foot or eye subject to a table of losses.
- Paralysis Benefit
Covers quadriplegia, paraplegia and hemiplegia subject to a table of losses.
- Commercially Scheduled Airline Benefit
Pays an additional benefit amount equal to the insured’s Principal Benefit for each insured at the time of death from accidental bodily injury received as a fare-paying passenger on a commercially scheduled airline.
Add Even More Value With The Family Plan
If you choose the Family Plan, the principal benefit for the spouse and any dependent child will be equal to a percentage of the primary insured’s principal benefit as of the date of the accident. This is based on the insured’s family composition on the same date. It works like this:
- Spouse - the principal benefit will be equal to 60% of the primary insured’s principal benefit if there is no dependent child; or 50% if there is one or more dependent children.
- Dependent child - the principal benefit will be equal to 10% of the primary insured’s principal benefit if there is a spouse; or 20% if there is no spouse.
- For example, if a family of four has a $100,000 policy, the accidental death benefits would be as follows:
No-Risk 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Globe Life guarantees your satisfaction with a no-risk 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return your policy within the first 30 days for a full refund without further obligation.
Who Should Be Your Beneficiary
When purchasing life insurance, you have a big decision to
make. Who should receive the benefits when the time comes?
Keep Your Children Safe and Happy at Home
Safety in the home is important for the well-being and
happiness of your children. By taking precautions and being