$1* Buys $100,000
Globe Life Insurance
$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
Fun Fall Activities To Do With Kids
Fun Fall Activities To Do With Kids
Enjoy the fall season inside and out with these fun family activities geared perfectly around the autumn season and kids...
Make a seasonal list.
As the summer draws to a close, help build anticipation of the coming season by making a list of things to do during the fall. Have each family member contribute an idea to the list and put it in plain sight. It can help build excitement for family plans, as well as help ease out of summer mode and shift into fall.
Visit an apple orchard.
Beautiful apple orchards exist all around the United States and many of them allow seasonal apple picking to the local community. Some apple farms offer hayrides and various fall-like events.
If not an apple orchard, many other kinds of local farms offer similar fall activities from pumpkin picking to corn mazes.
Make homemade fall treats.
Dust off your grandmother’s cookbook or check out Pinterest to find autumn-inspired treats, like pumpkin honey muffins, spiced apple oatmeal cookies or apple pie bars. Making homemade fall desserts is a great way to make a house smell amazing and spend some time doing something as a family.
Take nature pictures.
Finding fields of sunflowers, fall wildflowers or color-changing trees can be an adventure that everyone in the family can marvel at. Fall is one of the best seasons to explore nature and get incredible photography of changing trees and landscapes.
Share the goods.
Baking an apple or pumpkin pie with kids and sharing it with an elderly neighbor is a great way to teach to kids the importance of showing kindness to others.
Make apple cider.
There are many types of fall apple cider drinks that can be warm and delicious for both adults and kids. Did you know you can heat apple cider or apple juice and mix it with red hot candy? There are tons of ways to get creative and make the best cider of the season.
Check out a fall festival.
Many local communities hold fall festivals and events. With family activities such as arts and crafts, food and drinks, music, rides and other fun festivities, it’s a great way to get the whole family geared up for the fall season.
Have a backyard fall fest.
Invite friends, family and neighborhood friends to get together for an outdoor fall party. Decorate with fall crafts and make those fall treats. A backyard event is a great way to start the fall season.
Although many save carving pumpkins for Halloween, it’s never too early to get a head start on the fall season by carving pumpkins. It’s family fun for everyone and a perfect decoration for the whole season.
You might also be interested in...
- 6 Tips For Choosing Childcare
- Babysitting your new grandchild requires learning
- Building Your Kids Self Esteem
- Dangers Within Your Home
- Fire Prevention Measures Every Parent Should Be Taking
- Five Money Saving DIY Projects for Moms
- Five Tips to Help Your Child Develop Good Study Habits
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Helping Your Kids Make Healthier Food Choices
- How Homeschooling Can Be A Great Choice For Your Family
- How Important is Reading with your Grandchildren?
- How Life Insurance Can Benefit Your Children And Grandchildren
- How to Choose a Safe Daycare for Your Child
- How to Handle Public Temper Tantrums
- How to Leave Tangible Memories for Your Children and Grandchildren
- How to Lose Weight after Having a Baby
- Quick and Easy Breakfasts for Kids on School Mornings
- Time Saving Tips for Stay At Home Moms
- Tips to Help Your Child Perform Better At School
- Top Ten Child Safety Issues
- What Kind Of Leader Will Your Child Become?
- Top 10 Fun Games To Play With Grandparents
- Is The Fear Of Missing Out Causing Your Teen To Lose Sleep
- 5 Creative Activities For Parents & Kids
- Is Your Child Safe Going To School
- 4 Kid-Friendly Ways To Stay Active
- Avoiding the Summer “Brain Drain”
- 8 Digital Skills Every Child Should Know
- Fun Fall Activities To Do With Kids
- Top 6 School Year Illnesses
- How To Save On Your Monthly Cable Bill
- Buying Life Insurance for Children
- What Are the Odds of Dying Young?
- Pros and Cons of Purchasing Life Insurance for Your Grandchildren
- Can Both Parents Have Life Insurance on a Child?