$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
Give Your Child a Financial Head Start
The purchase of a whole life insurance policy for a child is a great gift idea. It offers both a financial head start for the child and financial protection for the parents. A Whole Life policy is the type of policy that accumulates cash value over time. Therefore, if a family member contributes a relatively small amount of money towards the purchase of a whole life policy on a toddler, someday the beneficiary could consider the matured policy to be a valued gift that provides protection.
For example, some unavoidable health problems could prevent your child from purchasing insurance when he or she is grown. Or in the event your child works in a hazardous occupation, engages in dangerous activities, or becomes uninsurable for any medical reason, his or her only option could be to pay for an expensive high-risk policy. Now try to visualize the fact that someday your small children will have their own families. Think what it will mean when they realize that the policy you had the foresight to purchase when they were children is now serving as protection for their own families.
By purchasing your child life insurance when they are young, you guarantee that he or she will always have life insurance coverage. Therefore, besides the obvious financial benefits of purchasing a children’s life insurance policy, your children will grow up knowing that your caring concern gave them a financial head start in life.
You might also be interested in...
- 6 Things That Happen If You Drink Soda Everyday
- 8 Survival Skills Every Child Should Know
- Children's Whole Life Insurance: Financial Benefits
- Coparenting With An Ex
- Dealing With A Teenage Daughter
- Do Stay At Home Moms Need Life Insurance
- Four Effortless Ways to Be a Better Parent
- Give Your Child a Financial Head Start
- Top 5 Ways To Help Your Child Adjust To A New School
- How to Have a Successful Parent/Teacher Conference
- Keep Your Children Safe and Happy at Home
- Should You Get Life Insurance for Your Children
- Should You Monitor Your Kids’ Online Activity?
- Surprising Things New Parents Should Know
- Teaching an Older Sibling to Help Care for a Younger One
- Teaching Your Child Responsibility
- The Importance of Whole Life Insurance
- 9 Life Hacks For Busy Moms
- Why Adults Need A Timeout Too
- New Tools To Keep Teen Drivers Safe
- Sneaky Ways To Trick Picky Eaters
- Dad Wisdom You Can’t Live Without
- What Parents Should Know About Snapchat
- Top 12 Most Nutritious Food List
- How Bullying Damages A Child’s Health
- 7 Tips for Balancing Life as a Working Single Parent
- 9 Tips on Digital Devices for Parents and Kids
- How To Choose The Right Daycare
- Halloween Safety Every Parent Should Know
- The Pros and Cons of Juvenile Life Insurance
- Options for Getting Life Insurance for a Minor with a Pre-existing Condition