$1* Buys $100,000
Globe Life Insurance
No Agent Will Visit—You Buy Direct
$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
Top 5 Crazy Food Options at Globe Life Park, Home of the Texas Rangers
These days, ballparks and stadiums around the country pride themselves in coming up with the craziest food options. It’s become a bit of a competition between professional teams on who can claim to have the weirdest options. Globe Life Park is no different since everything is bigger in Texas. Here’s some of the wildest options you’ll find at the home of the Texas Rangers. Warning: If you plan to eat these often, make sure you have some good life insurance in place. Healthy isn’t exactly the focus here.
- Beyond Vegan Burger — For meat eaters, this one might be surprising. The patty, from Beyond Meat, actually tastes like a beef burger patty. Other than that, there really isn’t anything special but the fact that it isn’t meat and yet is so tasty makes it worthy of our list.
- The Dilly Dog — If you like giant dill pickles and corndogs, this might be your bag. Take a large Best Maid pickle and hollow out the middle. Place a jumbo all beef hot dog wiener inside it then dip it in corndog batter. Deep fry it and you have the Dilly Dog. It was great for the first couple bites...but sometimes you can have too much of a good thing.
- It’s a tamale with a boomstick inside. “What’s a boomstick?” you might ask? It’s a 24 inch jumbo hot dog. Yes, 24 inches. The tamale is covered in chili from the Texas Chili Company, chili so good they named a state after it, and other toppings of your choice such as jalapenos and onions.
- The Beltre Buster — Named after the now retired future hall of famer, Adrian Beltre, the Beltre Buster is a burger with a one pound patty and half a pound of bacon. It’s topped with grilled onions, red pepper mayo, and cheese. This is all contained by a huge pretzel bun. If you can finish it, you will surely be in a food coma by the 7th inning.
- The Boomstick — Introduced in 2013, this became an instant classic at its debut as the world’s largest stadium hot dog. It’s a 24 inch all beef wiener on a giant bun and is topped with chili, cheese, onions, and jalapenos. It comes in a cardboard carrying case and weighs around 5 pounds. Before every game at Globe Life Park, a lucky fan gets to ride in the Boomstick cart, yes, a 20 ft car that is shaped like a Boomstick, around the warning track. Like the MVT, share it with some friends.
You might also be interested in...
- 10 Cheap Activities For Family Fun Night
- 8 Habits that Could Be Hurting Your Marriage
- The Benefits Of Coconut Milk
- Top Tips For Bone Health For Women
- Caring for Both Your Children and Your Parents
- Debunking Common Relationship Myths
- Family Life Insurance for Young Families
- Five Expensive Home Improvement Projects that Won’t Boost Value
- Five Home Improvement Projects that Pay Off
- Health Benefits Of Cashews
- Help Your Aging Parents Prepare for Retirement
- How to Get the Grandkids to Help with Chores
- How to Prepare a Family History for the Younger Generations
- Is Herbal Medicine The Way To Go
- Natural Mosquito Repellants
- Planning Ahead: Family Life Insurance
- How To Prevent The Common Cold And Flu Virus
- Taking Care Of The Caregiver
- Ten Best Fruits, Vegetables, and Herbs Families Can Grow at Home
- Ten Tips for Successful Single Parent Families
- Top 10 Health And Safety Tips For Fall And Winter
- Top Ten Household Safety Tips
- Why All Women Need Life Insurance Too
- Why you should go on vacation
- Who Should Be Your Beneficiary
- The Benefits Of Vitamin B
- 5 Reasons To Eat Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- 6 Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- 5 Tips To Prepare For Allergy Season
- Unusual Ways To Keep Your Mind Sharp
- Food That Isn’t As Healthy As You Think
- 4 Things That Are Secretly Killing Your Healthy Lifestyle
- Questions You Need To Ask At Your Next Checkup
- How To Make A Comeback After An Illness
- 4 Benefits Of Water Most People Don’t Know
- Heartfelt Advice To Avoid Heart Disease
- What Is Respite Care And Are You One Of Millions Of People That May Need It?
- Three Tricks To Healthy Eating
- How Important Is Estate Planning?
- 5 Backyard Grill Safety Tips
- Combining Insurance After Marriage: Updating Your Life and Health Policies
- Top 5 Crazy Food Options at Globe Life Park, Home of the Texas Rangers
- 4 Dangers of Owning an Exotic Pet
- 4 Ways Life Insurance Helps Families Plan for the Future
- Why Young Families Need Life Insurance
- Reasons to Consider Travel Insurance