$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
The Importance of Affordable Life Insurance
When families make the decision to purchase affordable life insurance, they are often in the process of experiencing a major life-altering event such as getting married, starting a family, or purchasing a home. In fact, there are many good reasons for purchasing an affordable life insurance policy. And most of us, at some point in our lives, will realize that owning an affordable life insurance policy is very important to ensure our sense of security.
Can you even imagine the anxiety of driving on the freeway without auto insurance? All of us know that at some point an accident is almost inevitable. But if you have auto insurance, your car will be repaired, and your medical bills will get paid. Affordable Life Insurance works the same way. It ensures that your family will have preplanned financial assistance to help offset the loss of your earnings while adjusting to the emotional difficulties and financial consequences of your untimely departure.
Since its inception, insurance has been all about transferring risk, thereby avoiding the anxiety of potential loss. When you purchase an affordable life insurance policy, you are making a plan to be sure your family will be safe from the effects of losing your contribution to the household income. You want to be sure that your family won’t have to uproot their lives and change their living standards in the event their income level is affected by your premature or unexpected death. And you can continue driving through the highway of life, without having to suffer the anxiety of wondering what will happen to those who depend on your earnings.
Tangible Expression of Love and Concern
People have suffered deep feelings of remorse and regret when they became ill and realized their loved ones were not going to be financially protected after their premature death.
Most people really do not want others to be held responsible to pay off any outstanding debts that were incurred during their lifetimes. An affordable life insurance policy makes good sense because the proceeds can help pay money owed, such as credit card debt, leaving your loved ones in a better financial position.
It is not morbid to responsibly remember that the tax-free proceeds from life insurance will provide your loved ones with a tangible expression of your concern and thoughtfulness.
Thinking about your own mortality is not pleasant, and some people try to avoid contemplating thoughts of their own demise. For example, as W. Somerset Maugham said: “Dying is a very dull, dreary affair. And my advice to you is to have nothing whatever to do with it.”1
It is, as if by avoidance, we can delay having to face the fact that dying will happen to all of us. Our routines continue and we make new commitments while not knowing whether our deaths will be premature.
In contrast, imagine the security of knowing that by purchasing an affordable life insurance policy, we are setting an example of responsibility and caring. There will be cash to help pay for a wedding, help with a down payment on a home, or even funds to help finance an education. Think about it. An affordable life insurance policy will provide you with the actual ability to have a positive influence on the future of those you love.
You might also be interested in...
- 7 Steps To Choosing Health Insurance
- 8 Steps to Protecting Yourself Against Identity Theft
- Affordable Life Insurance
- Are Negative Habits Keeping You From Your Financial Goals?
- Best Retirement Tips for the Younger Generations
- Calculating Life Insurance Needs
- Can You Climb Your Mountain of Debt?
- Be Careful! You Just Might Get What You Paid For With These Cheap Life Services
- Eating On A Tight Budget
- Five Costly Disasters Your Auto Insurance May Not Cover
- Five Practical Steps to Repair Your Credit
- Five Ways to Cut Back on Your Grocery Bills
- Four Bad Financial Habits You Need To Break Now
- Getting Out of Debt: Start Taking Control of Your Finances Again
- Good Financial Habits
- How To Deal With Debt During A Divorce
- How To Get By On Social Security
- How to Host an Inexpensive Dinner Party
- How to Rebuild Your Credit and Increase Your Score
- Insurance Myths
- Is it Worth it to Get a Credit Monitoring Service?
- Making Life Transitions
- The Pros And Cons Of HARP Refinance
- Ten Essential Tips for Managing Your Personal Finances
- The Importance of Affordable Life Insurance
- Top Financial Mistakes That Can Spoil Your Retirement
- Top Ten Cheap Ways to Keep Your Kids Entertained
- What's the Point of Points?
- 4 Ways To Treat Rosacea Naturally
- 4 Natural Remedies For Varicose Veins
- 8 Ways To Grocery Shop On A Budget
- The Holidays On A Budget
- Tips For Women On Saving For Retirement
- Home Remedies For Heartburn
- 8 Great Uses For Tea Tree Oil
- The Best Natural Treatments For Sinus Sufferers
- Old Medical Hacks That Still Work
- How To Shop Healthy On A Budget
- The Best Home Remedies For Sunburn
- Charitable Giving On A Budget
- Money-Saving Tips That Actually Work
- 10 Ideas For Budget-Friendly Family Fun
- Can a Reverse Mortgage Save Your Monthly Budget?
- How to Get Free Money For College
- How To Have A Humble Holiday
- Top 4 Ways To Save For College Education