$1* Buys $100,000
Globe Life Insurance
Free Quote—Apply in Minutes
Fast Approval Process
$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
Is Globe Life Insurance Reliable?
Is Globe Life insurance Reliable?
Globe Life And Accident Insurance began more than a half century ago, in 1951, when two men had an idea for starting a business. After getting approved for loans totaling $60,000, they planned to open an insurance agency and conceived the name Globe Life. Today, Globe Life is among the leading supplemental life and health insurance providers in the United States with $86 billion of insurance in force and 4.3 million policyholders.
Globe Life’s Story
The adventure began when the Globe Life founding fathers determined their Agency would market inexpensive yet dependable life insurance protection to Americans who were living in rural areas.
Eventually, using their loans, they opened shop in the Oklahoma communities as an insurance Agency where they built and guarded their reputation of fairness. As admiration for the integrity of their business dealings grew, their enterprise became a success.
Twelve years later, in 1964, Globe Life began to market life insurance to their customers in 36 states. During the span of 50 years, Globe Life grew into a position of prominence within the insurance industry.
Financial Strength Ratings
Globe Life has an A (Excellent) rating from A.M. Best Company (rating as of 7/20). Based on the latest analysis of our financial strength, management skills, and integrity, this rating assures customers that first and foremost, Globe Life is committed to providing every policyholder with a lifetime of superior service.
Globe Life’s success can largely be credited to the fact that customers recognize the Company name from either our sports marketing efforts or industry standing. Many of our customers have parents and grandparents who hold policies with Globe Life.
Besides having an enviable reputation, the same management team has been employed by Globe Life for almost 20 years. This invaluable collective experience helps assure all the associates assume responsibility for providing quality service to customers, even after the initial purchase has been finalized.
Additionally, as an industry leader, Globe Life maintains up-to-date technology and administrative systems which anticipate, manage, and satisfy any needs that may surface in regard to their customers.
You might also be interested in...
- 10 Signs You May Not Be Drinking Enough Water
- 8 Signs You May Not Be Getting Enough Magnesium
- About Life Insurance
- Do You Really Need Life Insurance?
- Does Divorce Spell The End Of A Happy Childhood
- Globe Life is Rated A (Excellent)
- Health Symptoms You Should Never Ignore
- History of Life Insurance
- Home Cough Remedies
- How High Should Your SPF Be
- How To Be Responsible About Life Insurance
- Is Eating Organic Really Safer?
- Is White Vinegar A Safe Cleaning Agent?
- Planning Your Family For An Emergency Evacuation
- The Difference Between Power Of Attorney And A Living Will
- Reconsider Getting a Life Insurance Policy
- Setting Goals For Your Employees
- Skills that Make Bosses Want to Hire You
- The Importance of Life Insurance
- The Importance of Term Life Insurance
- Is It Time To Review Your Life Insurance Policy?
- Tips On How To Prevent E.coli
- Too Busy to Stay Healthy?
- What Is COPD And How You Can Prevent It?
- What is Term Life Insurance?
- When Insurance Becomes an Investment
- Choosing Whole Life Vs Term Life Insurance
- Why You Should Look Into Term Life Insurance
- Making Your Home Senior-Friendly
- Is Whooping Cough Making A Comeback
- Unusual Tricks To Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease
- The Best First Aid Kit Everyone Should Have
- Beware Of Dangerous Mold
- 5 Things You Should Know About Thyroid Health
- What Your Eyes Reveal About Your Health
- Everyday Things That Can Cause Memory Loss
- How To Discuss Life Insurance With Your Spouse
- Why That Cold Won’t Go Away
- 5 Ways To Keep A Healthy Smile
- How Dangerous Is Sugar?
- 5 Warning Signs To Change Healthcare Providers
- Simple Secrets To Conquer Flu Season
- The Hidden Bad Side Of Everyday Foods
- How To Avoid The Scams That Tricked So Many
- Six Foods That May Reduce Stroke Risk
- Empty Nesters: Don’t Ditch Life Insurance Until You Consider This
- How Does Accidental Death Insurance Work?
- 4 Tips To Improve Your Credit Score
- 6 Tech Devices You Need For Family Safety
- Public Transportation Safety Tips
- Is Globe Life Insurance Reliable?
- Hazards in the Kitchen: What You Do Every Day that Puts You at Risk for a Serious Accident
- Surviving a Snake Bite
- Is Globe Life Insurance Term or Whole Life?
- The Top 4 Leading Causes of Death for People Older Than 50 and How to Avoid Them
- Nine Eye-Opening Stats That Will Make You Rethink Texting and Driving
- Risks of Dying from Cancer
- What are the Odds of Dying While Taking a Selfie?
- Can I Get an Accidental Death Quote Online?
- Buying Life Insurance for the Whole Family
- What You Need to Know Before Buying Term Life Insurance
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Getting Life Insurance without a Medical Exam
- A New Year's Resolution You Can Keep: Buy Life Insurance
- Food Contamination: Ways to Avoid the Potential Dangers and Keep Food Safe
- Can I Increase the Face Value of My Term Life Insurance?
- What is Mortgage Protection Insurance?
- Do I need Accidental Death Insurance?