$2.17 for Children or Grandchildren
Globe Life is A+ Rated
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company has an A+ (Superior)** rating, which is the second-highest awarded out of thirteen possible ratings. Based on the latest analysis of their financial strength, management skill and integrity, this rating assures customers that first and foremost, Globe Life is committed to providing every policyholder with a lifetime of superior service.
History of Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company
The company began over a half century ago in 1951 when two men had an idea for starting a business. After getting approved for loans totaling $60,000, they planned to open an insurance agency and conceived the name:
"Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company"
Their venture began when the founding fathers determined their agency would market affordable but dependable life insurance protection to Americans who were living in rural areas. Eventually, using their loans, they opened shop in the Oklahoma communities as an insurance agency where they built and guarded their reputation of fairness. As admiration for the integrity of their business dealings grew, their enterprise became a success. In 1964, after 12 years, Globe Life employees began to market affordable life insurance to their customers in 36 states. During the span of 50 years, Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company grew into a position of prominence within the insurance industry.
Globe Life’s success can largely be credited to the fact that customers recognize the company name, including many of them who are aware that their parents and grandparents held policies with Globe Life.
Same Management Team
Besides having this enviable reputation, the same management team has been employed by Globe for almost 20 years; the invaluable collective experience assures that all the associates assume responsibility for providing quality service to customers, even after the initial purchase has been finalized. Also, as an industry leader, Globe Life maintains up to date technology and administrative systems that both anticipate, manage and satisfy any needs that may surface in regard their customers.
You might also be interested in...
- 10 Signs You May Not Be Drinking Enough Water
- 8 Signs You May Not Be Getting Enough Magnesium
- About Life Insurance
- Do You Really Need Life Insurance?
- Does Divorce Spell The End Of A Happy Childhood
- Globe Life is A+ Rated
- Health Symptoms You Should Never Ignore
- History of Life Insurance
- Home Cough Remedies
- How High Should Your SPF Be
- How To Be Responsible About Life Insurance
- Is Eating Organic Really Safer?
- Is White Vinegar A Safe Cleaning Agent?
- Planning Your Family For An Emergency Evacuation
- The Difference Between Power Of Attorney And A Living Will
- Reconsider Getting a Life Insurance Policy
- Setting Goals For Your Employees
- Skills that Make Bosses Want to Hire You
- The Importance of Life Insurance
- The Importance of Term Life Insurance
- Is It Time To Review Your Life Insurance Policy?
- Tips On How To Prevent E.coli
- Too Busy to Stay Healthy?
- What Is COPD And How You Can Prevent It?
- What is Term Life Insurance?
- When Insurance Becomes an Investment
- Choosing Whole Life Vs Term Life Insurance
- Why You Should Look Into Term Life Insurance
- Making Your Home Senior-Friendly
- Is Whooping Cough Making A Comeback
- Unusual Tricks To Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease
- The Best First Aid Kit Everyone Should Have
- Beware Of Dangerous Mold
- 5 Things You Should Know About Thyroid Health
- What Your Eyes Reveal About Your Health
- Everyday Things That Can Cause Memory Loss
- How To Discuss Life Insurance With Your Spouse
- Why That Cold Won’t Go Away
- 5 Ways To Keep A Healthy Smile
- How Dangerous Is Sugar?
- 5 Warning Signs To Change Healthcare Providers
- Simple Secrets To Conquer Flu Season
- The Hidden Bad Side Of Everyday Foods
- How To Avoid The Scams That Tricked So Many
- Six Foods That May Reduce Stroke Risk
- Empty Nesters: Don’t Ditch Life Insurance Until You Consider This
- How Does Accidental Death Insurance Work?
- 4 Tips To Improve Your Credit Score
- 6 Tech Devices You Need For Family Safety
- Public Transportation Safety Tips